The contents of this page are gradually being updated and, as such, are not to be considered definitive.
- Management and accounting support for applications for national, international and regional funding for research via a prior verification of the relevance and eligibility of costs. This process is carried out in close collaboration with the Centre of Natural Sciences' administration and accountancy services;
- Guidance and counseling on funding opportunities for research and innovation;
- Administrative support for the definition of research agreements, work for third parties, etc.;
- Support for PhD schools and single PhD courses;
- Internal census and monitoring of the University's Third Mission: patents, spin-offs, development and public engagement;
- Support for the promotion and valorisation of research and the Third Mission;
- Coordination of evaluation (e.g. VQR) and quality control (e.g. SUA-RD) procedures.
Who are these services for?
Within the University:
Teaching staff, research staff, temporary research fellows, PhD students.
Outside the University:
Public and private research institutes
Public and private bodies that are interested in research project development
Public and private bodies that require scientific services
How to request assistance
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require more specific and detailed assistance, please make an appointment by telephone with the staff in our offices.
Reorganisation of Technical and Administration Services
After approval from the board of directors, given on the 26th April 2016, the University of Turin completed, during the course of 2016, a reorganisation of its technical and administrative services.
The entire University has been reorganised into a series of centres; the new model has seen the creation of a single University administration and seven area centres (CLE Centre, Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Centre, Natural Sciences Centre, Economy and Management Centre, Medicine Centre Orbassano and Candiolo, Medicine Centre Turin, Humanities Centre) as the organisational offices which will service the departments, schools, special educational organisations and research centres and which will function alongside the Main University administration centre.
The new organisational structure came into effect on the 1st January 2017. Web site information will, as such, be gradually updated.
Staff can find further information on the reorganisation of the University intranet at the following link Ateneo e organizzazione >> Riorganizzazione di unito 2017 (password access required).